Focus Design (FD, 1992-1997) was an Amiga demo group.
- Corial (Søren Rasmussen, code swap, 92)
- Fish (founder gfx, ex Elin/Static Bytes, 92, 92-12/93)
- Kollaps (founder code music, ex Cult, 92)
- Limit (swap)
- Mazzachre (music, ex Balance, new mid92)
- Tome (founder code, ex The R/Static Bytes, 92-12/93)
- Bigmama (code, 12/94)
- Bionic (music, 12/92)
- Chaos (code, 12/94
- Corial (code)
- Delfi (code, 12/93)
- JNI (music, 12/94)
- Joker (founder, old handle Tris)
- JSL (music, 12/93)
- Overlord (music, 12/92)
Focus Design was a Danish demo group born in early 1992 by Fish (formerly Elin) and Tome (formerly The R) from Static Bytes, Kollaps from Cult and Tris from Abuse. Kollaps is also known as MZ1453/GFB, and Corial and Optima are brothers. They were the long-standing arrangers of the South Sealand summer parties in Denmark.
- They were further strengthened around the middle of the year, when Danish musician Mazzachre joined from Balance.
- The group was officially closed down by main coders Kollaps, Optima and Corial in 1997. Optima was later in Scoopex, then Haujobb.
- Swapper Easy left the scene.
- See Focus Design/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
Mission Nostromo II (ECS File)
- code/music: Kollaps
- gfx: Fish
- GLE tested A1200/030-50/2mb chip, 4mb fast/3.0.
Eyemind (1993, 28.12, ECS 4MBFAST File)
- code: Delfi, Tome
- gfx: Fish
- music: JSL
- 25th in The Party '93 demo competition.
Blur (1994, 28.12, 40k Intro)
- code/gfx: Coma, Bigmama
- music: JNI
- 13th in The Party '94 40k intro competition.
Comaldåse (1996, 06.07, Intro)
- 4th in the South Sealand '96 intro competition.
Engine (1996, 06.07, Intro)
- 7th in the South Sealand '96 intro competition.
Newt (1997, 30.03, 4k Intro)
- 3rd in the Mekka Symposium '97 4k intro competition.
Pulp (1997, 30.03, 40k Intro)
- 4th in the Mekka Symposium '97 40k intro competition.