Amiga Game Music Collection
|Studio album by Barry Leitch, Matthias Steinwachs, Torsten Gellrich, Andrew Barnabas, Allister Brimble, Fabian Del Priore, Rudolf Stember, Tim Wright, Richard Joseph, Chris Hülsbeck, Ron Klaren, Jochen Hippel & Jan Zottmann|
Immortal ² was a collaborative album co-ordinated by Jan Zottmann and published in 2002. The album was a sequel to Immortal and consisted of studio versions of Amiga game soundtracks, which, in most instances, were arranged and performed by the original composers.
- Barry Leitch (Guitars by Chris Reile) : "Lotus Turbo Challenge 2" - (4:26)
- Studio version of the main theme from Lotus Turbo Challenge 2.
- Matthias Steinwachs : "Lionheart 'Dragonflight'" - (5:08)
- Torsten Gellrich : "Final Countdown" - (3:06)
- Andrew Barnabas : "SWIV 'Decimation'" - (5:41)
- Studio version of the main theme from SWIV.
- Allister Brimble : "Body Blows" - (3:59)
- Studio version of the main theme from Body Blows.
- Torsten Gellrich : "Carcharodon: White Sharks" - (3:27)
- Fabian Del Priore (Guitars by Mattias Adolfsson) : "Jim Power 'Main Title'" - (4:36)
- Rudolf Stember : "Z-Out 'Level One'" - (4:22)
- Funnily enough, the studio version of the level one theme from Z-Out.
- Tim Wright : "Shadow of the Beast 3 'Gottabe'" - (5:54)
- Studio version of the main theme from Shadow of the Beast III.
- Richard Joseph : "James Pond: RoboCod" - (3:58)
- Chris Hülsbeck : "X-Out" - (4:07)
- Studio version of the main theme from X-Out.
- Ron Klaren : "Battle Squadron" - (8:28)
- Studio version of a medley of themes from Battle Squadron - The Destruction of the Barrax Empire!.
- Jochen Hippel : "Lethal Xcess" - (7:05)
- Studio version of the main theme from Lethal Xcess.
- Barry Leitch : "Hero Quest 'Ingame'" - (3:04)
- Studio version of the ingame theme from Hero Quest.
- Jan Zottmann & Fabian Del Priore : "Rain" (Bonus Track) - (4:31)
- (Jan Zottmann)