Dinx Project (DXP)
- Sachy (Piotr Sachanowitz, code gfx, doublememb Skid Row (new), later Appendix, 08/95-late97)
- X-Ceed (music, doublememb Appendix, 02/98)
- Dan (music, late97)
- Drd (gfx, late97)
- Dr.Szach (raytrace, late97)
- Franckey (code edit, late97)
- Groh (gfx, late97)
- Kosmi (late97)
- Kro (gfx, late97)
- Ogotay (code raytrace, late97)
- Oster (code, late97)
- Rg (code swap, late97)
- Sebax (gfx, late97)
- Terry (music, late97)
- Timi (org, late97)
- Tinner (raytrace, late97)
- Zefir (gfx, late97)
- Celic (trade, late97)
Dinx Project is a mainly Polish demo group. Dinx Project has been created in March 1996 whith most of the SAF (Soldiers And Flowers) group members who have left for Dinx Project.
- Artwork's "Generation #24" [04/97] reported that Sagrael left the scene, that polish Aln/Picco [misspellt Alan] (code) joined, and that polish swapper Korball joined Amnesty. Polish coder ALN (ex Picco) joined Appendix 11/97. Acid left the group late in the year. Caro left for Nah-Kolor late.
- See Dinx Project/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
L.A.M.E. (1995, 30.08, 64k Intro)
- "Chipmunks" by Jester/Sanity (old) (4ch MOD format)
L.A.M.E. (1996, 23.06. 4k Intro)
- 3rd in the Polish Summer Party 96 4k intro competition.
Blue Code (1996, 23.06. 64k Intro AGA)
- 4th in the Polish Summer Party 96 64k intro competition. Works in MULTITASKING
Overhead (1996, 30-31.08. Demo AGA)
- Relased in Intel Outside 3 Party demo competition. Works in MULTITASKING. Need 16Mb (14Mb is animation by Tinner) free space on hard drive.
Limes Inferior (1996, Demo AGA)
- Sachy/Dinx Project & Skid Row
- Demo for The Party V. Works in MULTITASKING.