Masque was an Amiga demo group.
- 16 Beat (Joachim Soppe, music)
- Romeo Knight (Eike Steffen, music, ex TRSI, 12/93)
- Viola Bros (gfx)
- Warhead (org, ex TRSI)
- Wayne Mendoza (Martin Wawro, codeAM^PC, ex TRSI)
- Zap (code, ex Sanity)
- Dreamer (code music, later Nah-Kolor, ex TRSI, 95)
- X-Ray (org code)
Masque was initially formed in 1992, as a demosection within TRSI. After a year of this, they decided to try their luck on their own, and left TRSI - taking all of TRSI's legal members with them! A PC section was formed in 1993, and you can see more of their accomplishments in Scenery PC :) The Amiga section was officially closed in the early part of 1995.
- German supergraphician Peachy (ex TRSI, 12/93) left for Haujobb after the group was closed.
- Coder Ply2 joined TRSI.
- German coder Cueball joined DCS.
- Graphician Tee Jay (Thomas Jarnot, ex TRSI) got kicked.
- German coder MC68000 (Frank Hülsmann, 04/93) left the scene. He was responsible for coding the "CeBIT 93 Slideshow"  and releasing the much-used module packer utility Promizer.
- German graphician Fade One (ex Black Monks new) joined Lego.
- Deicide left to join Cryptoburners.