Sardonyx (SDX, 1993-)
Sardonyx was born in 1993, as a demo group originally based in Sweden.
- Calladin (gfx, later Subspace)
- Candyman (Timo Kotta, swap, later Session, '94)
- Duffe (Jesper Skoog, gfx, 08/94-96)
- Flame (sysop 'DEVIL'S TOY', 08/94-01/95)
- Tobias Jansson (gfx, doublemember Citron., 05/96)
- Zalo (sysop 'DIGITAL HIGHWAY', 02-03/95)
- Chucky (Marc Loeffler, swap, 12/95-11/96)
- Maxwell (sysop 'ANTARCTIC STATION', 12/95)
- Tolpan (sysop 'SILENT MOON', 12/95)
- Alhazred (Aymeric Hiltenbrand, writer, old handle The Suicidal Klown (TSK), ex Spasm, new 12/95)
- B.B.King (sysop 'CITY OF JOY', 12/95)
- Crip (music)
- Fichu (toastmaster)
- Luke (sysop, old handle Crying Freeman)
- Mundgor (music, 08/94)
- Newt (Sweden? gfx sysop)
- Ultra-Sonic (doublemember Obsession)
- Ventrue (sysop)
- A small birthtro was their first production, followed by the intro "Frowzy Frog" at The Party '93.
- More releases, including a chippack.
- At the very last day of the year, controversial diskmag "Seenpoint #2" was released. Group news for this issue was that French writer TSK had joined, that Chris had to leave, that Hype renamed to Elusive, that Maxwell joined with his board 'ANTARCTIC STATION', that Tolpan joined with his board 'SILENT MOON', that Nadir and Dehydrator left the group, that the Swiss section had died and that the Norwegian section was dismissed, that Bandido renamed to Cenobite, that B.B.King joined with 'CITY OF JOY', that Crying Freeman renamed to Luke, and finally that Sardonyx and C-Lous will be organizing the Icing '96 party! Phew!
- The Swedish party Icing '96 was held at the 24th to 26th of May, coorganized by C-Lous. Tolpan, Maxwell, Woody (code, 08/94), Drowsy, Toby, Egg, Leon and Soda all had to leave the group due to inactivity, while Elusive (old handle Hype, 12/95) left for New Age and Swedish swapper Cenobite (Sven Tormodsson, old handle Bandido, 12/95-) left the scene in June. Swedish coder and organizer Devotion (Christian Holmquist) left the Scene around August, after failing to finish an intro for "SeenPoint #3". Dutch writer Sane joined from Mellow in September, first as a doublemember, but ultimately cut his ties to Mellow permanently in November. He was coeditor of Seenpoint from issue #4 on.
- Norwegian graphician Zack joined Spaceballs at The Gathering '97 in March. German "SeenPoint" editor Fishwave (09/95-04/97) took his mag and left for Scoopex sometime this year. Presumably also Swedish coder Syntax (12/93-05/97) and Dutch writer Sane (new 10/96) came along.
- See Sardonyx/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
Frowzy Frog (1993, 28.12, ECS Intro)
- Metroid, Ice
- 14th in The Party '93 40k intro competition. Requires 68000 processor!
2 Feet (1994, 01.06, ECS File)
Ei Saa Peittää (1994, 06.08, 40k Intro)
- Syntax, Woody
- Calladin, Duffy
- 17th in the Assembly '94 40k intro competition.
SeenPoint #1 (1995, end.09, Diskmag)
SeenPoint #2 (1995, 31.12, AGA Multifile Diskmag)
SeenPoint #3 (1996, .08, Multifile Diskmag)
- Originally to have been released in June, but massively delayed because of Syntax' army service, as later explained in SeenPoint #4. The mag had a bug, and before it could be fixed by Syntax and a proper version could be released, someone who wasn't supposed to got their hands on it and spread it to Aminet without the authorization of its authors :( If your machine has fastmem, it manifests itself by screwing up the lower panel.
SeenPoint #4 (1996, 18.11, AGA Multifile Diskmag)
SeenPoint #5 (1997, .04, HD 020+ Diskmag)
- This issue features a completely new design, lots of new graphics, five tunes to choose from and of course a great pile of articles. Full multitasking. The archive also contains a SeenPoint #5 introduction, done by Antibyte/Scoopex.
- CRIME ZONE (Sweden, 08/94)