Setrox was formed at or immediately after the Escape Copy Party in January of 1989 as a merger between two smaller Swiss groups, Senses and Atrox. They were mainly an illegal group, concentrating on trainers. During the summer of 1989, they were in discussions with Brainstorm about cooperation on the diskmag that was to become "Zine", but eventually decided against taking part in the project because they doubted Brainstorm's talents. Their coder The Accused, who DID believe in the project, left for Brainstorm to continue working with the mag.
- Condor, P001, Sigma and Divine left to form a new Swiss group due to some internal, personal problems in the group, probably around 11/89.
- Two new members joined around march, from the death of Headwave. However, the group died around 05/90. Swiss members Moses (trade, 11/89) and Cortez (code, old handle Laser, 11/89) left for Alcatraz; Zyr (code, 11/89) has started working on a game, and will likely end his scene involvement. Swiss Pioneer (swap trade, 11/89) will join a new French group, built by members of Paranoimia and others (can anyone identify this group?)
- German sysop Empire ('BORDERLINE') joined Awesome.
- See Setrox/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
Der Brockhaus (1989, 21.11, ECS File)
- Zyr, Cortez (additional)
- Straesse, Ebu (sprites)
- "Agony" by Megatron
- 4th DIMENSION (USA)
- BAD BOY CLUB (USA)
- LIVING DEAD (USA)
- THE LINE TO HEAVEN (Switzerland)