Tristar didn't do much on their own, and it wasn't until they entered into the longest lasting cooperation in the scene with Red Sector Inc in 1990, that things started to take off. I have no information on what people Tristar brought with them into the cooperation...but I would sure like some ;) At least Flynn (ger 09/'89) was brought over.
Vince coded the packer "Double Action 1.0" for Tristar.
- Leffty (music, later TRSI)
- Terminator (gfx, later TRSI)
- Vince (code)
- Whiteheat (Oliver, trade sysop 'BLACK SKYLINE', 04-11/'90)
- Wizler (Michael, trade, 04/'90)
- German Malzam left for Paranoimia, then quickly moved on to Vision before settling in Angels.
- Digital Illusion joined D-Tect.
- Knackosoft and Flynn organized the Tristar Party '89 in Venlo, Holland on the 9th of September, generally considered the scene event of the year.
- German sysop Guru Josh (Guido Janthor, 'TECH', ex Paranoimia, 02/'90) joined Classic. German coders and crackers Beermacht (2 guys) left in 1990, before the merger with RSI, to be independent.
Third Intro (pre 1988, 11, ECS Intro)
Balls (1989 or pre, ECS Demo)
- WAVESPEED (GER, 09/'90)
- HIGH CRIME (USA, 04/'90)
- UNLIMITED PLEASURE (GER, 09/'90)
- UNITY FIELDS (HOL, 09/'90)
- TATTOO FIELDS (HOL, 09/'90)