Lost In Translation/Clowns
|Main CPU||8080 (@ 1.997 MHz)|
260 x 224 pixels
|ROM Info||6 ROMs|
6,144 bytes (6.00 KiB)
|MAME ID||clowns · clowns1|
About The Game
Clowns is an arcade video game that has players bounce clowns off 'see-saw' to break rows of balloons for high score and bonus jumps.
Released in January 1978.
Also released as "Clowns [Cocktail Table model]".
This game is known in UK as "Springboard" (licensed to Subelectro).
- Successful jump : 10 points
- Popping Balloon in bottom row: 20 points
- Popping Balloon in middle row : 50 points
- Popping Balloon in top row : 100 points
- Bonus for Clearing Bottom Balloon Row : 200 points
- Bonus for Clearing Middle Balloon Row : 500 points
- Bonus for Clearing Top Balloon Row : 1,000 points
Cabinet and Artwork
- Commodore 64 (1983)