Lost In Translation/Colony 7
|Main CPU||M6809 (@ 1.000 MHz)|
M6808 (@ 894.750 kHz)
294 x 238 pixels
16 Palette colours
|ROM Info||11 ROMs|
25,600 bytes (25.00 KiB)
|MAME ID||colony7 · colony7a|
About The Game
Colony 7 is an arcade video game which as the player defending an alien attack by using two ion-cannons that fire an exploding shot which knocks out targets near its detonation zone, an eradicator rocket that acts as a 'Smartbomb' which clears the entire screen, and an ion shield which provides temporary safety (blasted away by alien fire).
Additional Technical Information
Players : 2
Control : 8-way joystick
Buttons : 3
=>  FIRE,  MEGABLASTER,  ERADICATOR
Released in May 1981.
Tips and tricks
- The Megablaster destroys enemies in a wide area. It consumes powercells. Used powercells turn blue. Enemies can destroy powercells.
- The Eradicator destroys all enemies and bombs on screen.
- Scouts call in more fighters until they are destroyed.
- Bonus points are given for buildings left when the last enemy in each squadron is destroyed.
Cabinet and Artwork
- Sony PlayStation 2 (2005, "Taito Legends")
- Microsoft XBOX (2005, "Taito Legends")
- PC [MS Windows] (2005, "Taito Legends")
- Arcade Legends : Space Invaders TV Game (2004 - Radica Games)