Lost In Translation/Eliminator
|Main CPU||Z80 (@ 4.000 MHz)|
0 x 0 pixels
256 Palette colours
|ROM Info||16 ROMs|
29,728 bytes (29.03 KiB)
|MAME ID||elim2 · elim2a · elim2c · elim4 · elim4p|
About The Game
Eliminator is an arcade video game.
A large spheroid known as the Eliminator floats randomly about the screen destroying everything it touches. Pilot a space ship around and avoid being hit by it, other players, or drones while fighting.
Released in December 1981.
Also released as :
- "Eliminator [Cocktail 2-Player model]"
- "Eliminator [4-Player model]".
There are two '2-player' revision of this game :
- Set 2 : The oldest version of eliminator had small, fast and accurate firing drones. There was a 'counter' for each player that counted down from 30. Texts on screen are purple.
- Set 1 : The latest versions is the most commonly found version. In this version, the drones are more colorful, larger and dumb. There are no counters, just a score for each player. Texts on screen are green.
- Designed And Programmed By
- Larry Clague
- Mike Hendricks
Cabinet and Artwork
- Sony PSP (2006, "Sega Genesis Collection")