Lost In Translation/Exed Exes
|Main CPU||Z80 (@ 4.000 MHz)|
Z80 (@ 3.000 MHz)
AY-3-8910A (@ 1.500 MHz)
(2x) SN76489 (@ 3.000 MHz)
256 x 224 pixels
256 Palette colours
|ROM Info||24 ROMs|
183,072 bytes (178.78 KiB)
|MAME ID||exedexes · savgbees|
About The Game
Exed Exes is an early vertically scrolling shoot-em-up arcade game.
This game is also known as "Savage Bees".
Roberto Picelli holds the official record for this game with 1,320,800 points.
Tips and tricks
- If you manage to shoot all the first few screens worth of enemies (which is much easier with two players) you get rewarded with a group of dragonflies moving across the top. Each dragonfly is worth 10,000 points.
- Watch out for WOPs, which are POWs in reverse. They reduce your power level.
- There are special POWs that turn enemies into fruit. They're not the pretty POW on a circular background - those give power-ups - these are just the word POW. If you find one of these, hold off on using it until you get several of the bigger enemies onscreen. They're worth 5,000 points in their fruit form.
- Music By
- Tamayo Kawamoto
Cabinet and Artwork
- Nintendo Famicom (1985)
- Sony PlayStation (1998, "Capcom Generation 3")
- Sega Saturn (1998, "Capcom Generation 3")
- Sony PlayStation 2 (2005, "Capcom Classics Collection")
- Microsoft XBOX (2005, "Capcom Classics Collection")
- Sony PSP (2006, "Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded")
|Album Name||Catalogue No.||Released||Publisher||Comments|
|Capcom Game Music||28XA-94||1986-08-25||Alfa Records||CD version.|
|Capcom Game Music||ALC-22905||1986-08-25||Alfa Records||Cassette version.|
|Capcom Game Music||ALR-22905||1986-08-25||Alfa Records||Vinyl version.|
|Capcom Game Music||SCDC-00193||2002-06-19||Scitron Digital Content Inc.||CD version.|