Lost In Translation/Final Fight Revenge
|Final Fight Revenge|
|Main CPU||Sega Saturn|
(2x) SH-2 (@ 28.636 MHz)
68000 (@ 11.455 MHz)
704 x 513 pixels
6,144 Palette colours
|ROM Info||16 ROMs|
29,884,416 bytes (28.50 MiB)
About The Game
Final Fight Revenge is a one-on-one fighting arcade video game.
Released in July 1999.
This game was created by Capcom USA, not the main Japanese branch.
This game was a disappointment to many fans of the original "Final Fight", the original was a 2-D side-scrolling beat-em' up, 'Revenge' is a 3-D versus fighting game, like "Street Fighter EX", only not as good.
If you are using Cody and defeat your opponent with the 'Punch-out' super move, you get a special 'You're already dead' victory pose that is a direct rip-off of 'Hokuto no Ken' (aka 'Fist of the North Star').
- U.S.A : 4,442,486 - 4,454,594 - 4,462,076
- Europe : 80244
- Canada : 1,183,276
- Honk Kong : 88-4302
- Singapore : 88-155
- Final Fight (1989)
- Final Fight 2 (1993, Nintendo Super Famicom)
- Mighty Final Fight (1993, Nintendo Famicom)
- Final Fight 3 (1995, Nintendo Super Famicom) ("Final Fight Tough" in Japan)
- Final Fight Revenge (1999)
- Final Fight Streetwise (2006, Sony PlayStation 2)
Cabinet and Artwork
- Sega Saturn (2000)