Lost In Translation/Jungler
|Main CPU||Z80 (@ 3.072 MHz)|
Z80 (@ 1.790 MHz)
(2x) AY-3-8910A (@ 1.790 MHz)
(6x) RC Filter
288 x 224 pixels
96 Palette colours
|ROM Info||12 ROMs|
25,184 bytes (24.59 KiB)
|MAME ID||jungler · junglers|
About The Game
Jungler is an arcade video game where the player controls a snake-like ship moving around a number of mazes chasing 3 similar computer controlled ships. Being hit by bullets reduces the length of the ships. Ships are destroyed either when their length is reduced to zero or when they collide with a longer ship.
Released in December 1981.
Also licensed to Stern for US manufacture and distribution (03/1982).
Joe Startz holds the official record for this game with 180,720 points.
- Running over enemy : 80-640 points; 80 points per segment.
- Shooting enemy : 60 points for segment, 500 points for head.
- Fruit : 500 points plus segment added.
Tips and tricks
- Don't get in front of red worms if you can avoid it. Yellow worms can be gotten in front of with caution, and green worms should be no problem (although you'd better watch out for the shooters).
- To shrink the opponents' worm down, shoot the tail.
Cabinet and Artwork
- Emerson Arcadia (1982)
- Commodore VC20 ("Serpentine")
- VFD handheld game (19??) released by Gakken
|Album Name||Catalogue No.||Released||Publisher||Comments|
|Konami Special Music Golden Treasure Chest||220A-7721~3||1989-12-21||King Records Inc.||3 CD version.|