Lost In Translation/Manx TT - Super Bike
|Manx TT |
|Main CPU||i960KB (@ 25.000 MHz)|
68000 (@ 12.000 MHz)
496 x 384 pixels
8,192 Palette colours
|ROM Info||36 ROMs|
46,137,344 bytes (44.00 MiB)
About The Game
Manx TT - Super Bike is a 3-D racing arcade video game.
Manx TT - Super Bike is based on the famous British Manx TT motorcycling race around the Isle of Man in the United Kingdom. The game uses tracks patterned after the original racetrack. The game was officially authorized by the Isle of Man, Department of Tourism and Leisure.
The US version is different :
- 'Winners Don't Use Drugs' screen added.
- 'About the Isle of Man' screen added
- 'Sega' logo during cocktail mode.
Tips and tricks
Time Trial Mode
At the Course Select screen, hold the Brake while choosing.
At the transmission select screen, press: -
- Shift Up, Shift Up, Shift Down, Shift Down
- Lean the bike full Left, lean it full Right. Squeeze the Brake and Accelerate.
If you did this correctly, you and your opponents should be riding on Sheep instead of a bike.
Cabinet and Artwork
- Sega Saturn (1997)
- PC [Windows 9x, CD-ROM] (1997)
|Album Name||Catalogue No.||Released||Publisher||Comments|
|Psyched - CLUB-MIX from SEGA RACING GAMES||TKCA-71193||1997-07-24||Tokuma Japan Communications||CD version.|