Lost In Translation/Namco Classics Collection Vol.1
|Namco Classics Collection Vol.1|
|Main CPU||68000 (@ 12.288 MHz)|
H8/3002 (@ 16.384 MHz)
C352 (@ 16.384 MHz)
288 x 224 pixels
256 Palette colours
|ROM Info||5 ROMs|
5,767,168 bytes (5.50 MiB)
|MAME ID||ncv1 · ncv1j · ncv1j2|
About The Game
Namco Classics Collection Vol.1 is an arcade video and as its name implies is a collection of classic Namco games ("Galaga", "Xevious" and "Mappy") with original and updated 'arrangement' versions available. Additionally "Super Xevious" is available as well.
Tips and tricks
Secret Message In Xevious
The programmer has included a trick for generating a message right at the beginning of the game. As soon as Solvalou appears, move to the far right edge of the screen and begin bombing constantly. Continue bombing until the first set of attacking rings is very close to you and then shoot the rings. In original version / normal mode, the message 'Namco ORIGINAL Program by EVEZOO' will appear on the screen. In original version / super mode, the message is 'Special thanks for you by game designer Evezoo'. In arrangement version, the message is 'This game is dedicated to the original XEVIOUS staff'.
Xevious Arrangement, Extra Area
- Extra Area 1 - Finish Area 16 without continue.
- Extra Area 2 - Finish Extra Area 1 without death.
- Extra Area 3 - Get 60 Sols.
Xevious Arrangement, Maniac Mode
You will play with harder rank.
- Get secret message in Area 1 forest. (Keep firing the Blaster at left end)
- Take out 2 Sols in Area 1.
- Get Secret Message in forest (see the first trick to perform it).
Galaga Arrangement, Time Attack Mode
Input code Left, Right, Left, Right, Button1, Button2, Button1, Button 2 on galaga arrangement title screen.
- Game Arrangement
- Kohji Kenjoh
- Taka Yamamura
- T. Iguchi
- Game Programmers
- Yoshihito Iwanaga
- Takashi Koshigoe
- System Programmer
- Visual Designers
- Semushi Komoriya
- Imaizumi Bakarashi
- Graphic Designer
- Akira Usukura
- Logo Designer
- Hideaki Ito
- Hiroto Sasaki (Saman)
- Hardware ND-1 Development
- Shin' Ichi ' Yosiho' Ohki
- Custom 'Risa' Designer
- Makoto Inoue
- Sound Driver Development
Cabinet and Artwork
- Sony PlayStation (1997, "Xevious 3D/G+") (Xevious Arrangement)
- Nintendo Gamecube (2002, "Namco Museum") (Galaga Arrangement)
- Microsoft XBOX (2002, "Namco Museum") (Galaga Arrangement)
- Sony PlayStation 2 (2002, "Namco Museum") (Galaga Arrangement)