Lost In Translation/Pirate Ship Higemaru
|Pirate Ship Higemaru|
|Main CPU||Z80 (@ 4.000 MHz)|
(2x) AY-3-8910A (@ 1.500 MHz)
256 x 224 pixels
32 Palette colours
|ROM Info||12 ROMs|
58,400 bytes (57.03 KiB)
About The Game
Pirate Ship Higemaru is an arcade video game.
Take on the role of Momotaro who must launch barrels at enemies to stop the evil Higemaru pirates.
Released in September 1984.
This game features one of the first game soundtracks composed by Tamayo Kawamoto, who made also other Capcom 80's BGM. She now works at Taito : she's a member of Zuntata, the popular (well, in Japan) Taito band where she plays keyboards.
- Higemaru - Pirate Ship (1984)
- Higemaru Makaijima - Nanatsu no Shima Daibouken (1987, Nintendo Famicom)
- Tokuro Fujiwara
- Toshio Arima
- T. Hara
- Y. Maki
- Ayano Mori
- K. Kamimori
- H. Fujinaka
- Yoshiki Okamoto
- R. Miyamoto
- Music Composed By
- Tamayo Kawamoto
Cabinet and Artwork
- Sony PlayStation (1998, "Capcom Generation 3")
- Sega Saturn (1998, "Capcom Generation 3")
- Sony PlayStation 2 (2005, "Capcom Classics Collection")
- Microsoft XBOX (2005, "Capcom Classics Collection")
- Sony PSP (2006, "Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded")