Lost In Translation/Quiz & Dragons - Capcom Quiz Game
|Quiz & Dragons |
Capcom Quiz Game
|Main CPU||68000 (@ 10.000 MHz)|
Z80 (@ 3.580 MHz)
YM2151 (@ 3.580 MHz)
OKI6295 (@ 1.000 MHz)
384 x 224 pixels
4,096 Palette colours
|ROM Info||15 ROMs|
1,900,544 bytes (1.81 MiB)
|MAME ID||qad · qadj|
About The Game
Quiz & Dragons - Capcom Quiz Game is an arcade video game.
Quiz & Dragons was released in Japan two years later (09/1994, see 'Updates' section for more information).
The Japanese version hosts some major changes and improvements :
- Now you can roll the dice by yourself - No automatic roll.
- Characters start with only 3 points of life.
- Characters gain experience points and level up, increasing their maximum life points and gaining items.
- A Name Entry screen before you begin.
- You can now choose to use or keep the items for later quiz battles.
- Graphics and design changed to have the more Capcom-fighter hand-drawn look.
- Different music.
- Different Capcom logo screen.
- Story changes.
- Much more animation added.
- Monster placement on the playfields is different.
- The questions are more Anime, Manga and Game-oriented.
The US version has a "Winners Don't Use Drugs" screen.
- Music Composed By
- Isao Abe (Oyaji)
- Sony PSP (2006, "Capcom Classics Collection Remixed")
- Sony PlayStation 2 (2006, "Capcom Classics Collection, Volume 2")
- Microsoft XBOX (2006, "Capcom Classics Collection, Volume 2")