Lost In Translation/Splat!
|(2x) 8-way Joystick|
|Main CPU||M6809 (@ 1.000 MHz)|
M6808 (@ 894.750 kHz)
292 x 240 pixels
16 Palette colours
|ROM Info||15 ROMs|
54,272 bytes (53.00 KiB)
About The Game
Splat! is an arcade video game.
Inspired by the food fight scene of Animal House. John came up with the idea of removable heads to extend the life of the characters, plus thought it was a unique twist to the game.
- John Newcommer (JRN)
- Bill Pfutzenreuter (PFZ)
- Jill Chittenden (JIL)
- Sony PlayStation (1997, "Arcade's Greatest Hits - The Midway Collection 2")
- Sony PlayStation 2 (2003, "Midway Arcade Treasure")
- Nintendo Gamecube (2003, "Midway Arcade Treasure")
- Microsoft XBOX (2003, "Midway Arcade Treasure")
- PC [MS Windows, CD-Rom] (1997, "Arcade's Greatest Hits - The Midway Collection 2")
- PC [MS Windows, CD-ROM] (2004, "Midway Arcade Treasure")