Lost In Translation/Twin Hawk
|Manufacturer||Taito Corporation Japan|
|Main CPU||68000 (@ 8.000 MHz)|
Z80 (@ 4.000 MHz)
YM2151 (@ 4.000 MHz)
384 x 224 pixels
2,048 Palette colours
|ROM Info||7 ROMs|
2,392,064 bytes (2.28 MiB)
|MAME ID||twinhawk · daisenpu · twinhwku|
About The Game
Twin Hawk is a vertically scrolling arcade video game shoot-em-up.
Developed by Toaplan.
This game is known in Japan as "Dai Senpuu".
Differences Between Twin Hawk and Dai Senpuu
- Twin Hawk supports two simultaneous players.
- Dai Senpuu supports two players, but only one at a time. Because of this, it also supports Cocktail cabinets.
- In Twin Hawk, both planes are purple and pink for player 1 and 2 respectively.
- In Dai Senpuu, the planes are green for both players.
- In Twin Hawk, when you die, you continue the game at current position.
- In Dai Senpuu, when you die, you continue the game at predefined positions. This makes the game much more difficult to complete.
- Sound Composer
- Osamu Oota
Cabinet and Artwork
- Sega Mega Drive (1990)