Lost In Translation/Valkyrie no Densetsu
|Valkyrie no Densetsu|
|Main CPU||(2x) 68000 (@ 12.288 MHz)|
M6809 (@ 3.072 MHz)
HD63705 (@ 2.048 MHz)
C140 (@ 21.390 kHz)
YM2151 (@ 3.580 MHz)
288 x 224 pixels
8,192 Palette colours
|ROM Info||30 ROMs|
4,759,552 bytes (4.54 MiB)
About The Game
Valkyrie no Densetsu is an arcade video game.
The title of this game translates from Japanese as 'Legend of the Valkyrie'.
Valkyrie makes cameo appearances in several other games:
- She is a hidden boss in "Tales of Eternia/Destiny 2" and the Valkyrie theme music plays in the dungeon.
- She is a character in the Nintendo GBA spin-off "Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2".
- Valkyrie's photo also shows up in a blimp in the arcade title "Mach Breakers".
- Additionally, she appears in the strategy game Namco Super Wars for the Wonderswan.
- Makes a star appearance in Monolith's Namco X Capcom, also a strategy game.
- She also appears in Marvel Land for the Arcade/Genesis.
- Cassandra, from "Soul Calibur 2", dresses up as Valkyrie in her third costume.
- Her theme song shows up up Taiko "Drum Master" as the latter half of the song Taiko March.
Victor Entertainment released a limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (Valkyrie no densetsu : Namco Game Sound Express Vol.1 - VDR-14001) on 21/09/1989.
Tips and tricks
- Turn DIP-5 ON.
- Press Button3 when 'Please Press 1P or 2P Button' screen is displayed after inserted credit.
- A number is displayed in the screen (success !)
- Select number by Button3+Right or Left
|0 or 1||1|
|2 or 9||2|
|3 or A||3|
|4 or B||4|
|5 or C||5|
|6 or D||6|
|7 or E||7|
|8 or F||8|
NOTE : Round Select has several problems (Music stops until you enter a house, etc.).
- The Adventure of Valkyrie - The Legend of the Key of Time (1986, Nintendo Famicom)
- Valkyrie no Densetsu (1989)
- Xandra's Big Adventure - Meeting with Valkyrie (1992, Super Famicom)
- Spanky Usukura
- Nam Nam
- Astron Ishii
- Music Composed By
- Hiroyuki Kawada
Cabinet and Artwork
- NEC PC-Engine (1990)
- Sony PlayStation (1997, "Namco Museum Vol.5")