Pussy was a group founded in Belgium and at some point had more than 60 members in 14 countries. The group-name died in March 1991, when the group changed their name to Jetset. I am actually uncertain whether this concerns both the dutch and swedish members... The group's Swedish division was formed when the entire group Timex joined.
- Major Midi (music)
- Timmy (coder)
- Black Woefiet (founder)
- Sarcophaser (trade, swapper)
- Mad Shitbrain -later Maddy- (Compussylations, swapper)
- -TCB!- (compilations, swapper)
- Bizox (ex Timex)
- Chunkei (swap, ex Timex)
- Dot (ex Timex)
- Dr.Yes (ex Timex)
- Eclipse (ex Timex)
- Izzy (ex Timex)
- R42 (music, ex Timex)
- Torkel (ex Timex)
- Tsathoggua (swap, ex Timex)
- Wolf (ex Timex)
- Falch (gfx, 12/90)
- R24 (music, 12/90)
- Bronx Warrior joined Argon in the middle of '91.
- -TCB!- joined Destiny.
- Swedish coder Barf (ex Timex, 12/90) left.
- The French and Dutch sections left the group.
- Swedes Dr.Satan (ex Timex) and Mightymuz joined Vogue.
- The English section is dead; the members joined other English groups like Destiny, Slipstream and Magnetic Fields.
- See Pussy/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
Little Intro (1990, .12, ECS Intro)