Vogue was formed by a.o. all members of Countach, and is based out of Germany.
- Arcatronic (sysop 'SPAGETTHI HOUSE', 09/'91)
- Bazifus (ex Scarlet, new mid '91)
- Freddy (sysop 'SECRET CASTLE', 09/'91)
- Melodic Drama (trade, ex Countach)
- Norman Bates (gfx trade, ex Countach)
- TCM (trade, 01/'91)
- Dr.Satan (ex Pussy)
- Dreamer (sysop, ex D-Mob, new mid '91)
- Markwood (sysop 'MIDDLE EARTH')
- Opus (sysop 'FLIGHT OF ICARUS')
- Black Ghost (ex The Company, new mid '91).
- DJ Head joined Cult.
- Swedes Mightymuz (ex Pussy) and Shadow Turtle formed Spirit.
- German sysop Fornax ('EUROPE'S HEART', 04/92) joined 2000 AD.
- The Swedish section of Jetset joined around the middle of this year.