Symbiosis was originally a French demo group, and its WHQ remained in France even though divisions from other countries were recruited. Their strong Norwegian section took over a lot of attention, among other things by arranging the two "Rendezvous" parties in Kristiansand in the summers of 1992 and 1993.
- Blacky (code, 09/'91)
- Byteben (code, 09/'91)
- Eloy (gfx)
- Apollo (gfx, ex Addicts, new early '93-04/'93)
- Genious (Marius Aabel, code swap, ex Addicts, new early '93-04/'93)
- Rage (gfx, ex Addicts, new early '93-04/'93)
- R/Write Error (Ruben Beer-Svendsen, aka RWE, org, ex Frantic, 09/'91)
- Uzi (music, ex Frantic, 09/'91-04/'93)
- Squire (Petter Johanson, org, 09/'91)
- Floyd (swap, 09/'92)
- Crunch (nor? ex Addicts, new early '93)
- Law Breaker (nor? ex Addicts, new early '93)
- Maxx (nor? 09/'91)
- Nick (nor? ex Addicts, new early '93)
- Noise (nor? ex Addicts, new early '93)
- German organizer ZigZag (09/'91) joined Crystal in September 1992, where he was sysop of 'MAY DAY'. Was the board open while he was still in this group?
- German Hijack joined Palace.
- Dark Knight left for Syntex.
- French graphician Elmer joined Dreamdealers.
- Norwegian musician Mystra (ex Addicts, new early '93) left to join Stone Arts.
- French musician Arios (ex Defeat) joined Delight.
- See Symbiosis (group)/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
D.M.M.D. (ECS Musicdisk)
- Depeche Mode conversions. The people who made it aren't members anymore.
Anarchy Party Demo (1991, .04, ECS)
- Released at Anarchy Easter Party '91.
A New Demo (1991, 29.09, ECS File)
- "Digital Serenade" by Uzi (ProTracker MOD format)
- 4th in the Razor 1911 & Imp-666 Amiga Conference demo competition.
Rendezvous '93 Invitation (1993, 07.04, ECS File)
- Apollo, Rage
- "Double Exposure" by Uzi (ProTracker MOD format)
- Released at The Gathering '93.