Gods is an Amiga demo group.
- Bridgeclaw (Henning Ludvigsen, gfx, doublememb Darkage, 04/95-00)
- Joint (Thomas Hansen, raytrace edit, late96-early97)
- Punisher (swap, ex Apathy and Darkage, new early 01)
- Typhoon (gfx, ex Avalon, 03/97)
- Zerox (swap edit, late95-01/97)
- Chris (Christophe Hede, org homepage trade, 06/95-early97)
- Grenat (gfx, late96-early97)
- Liszt (music, late96-03/97)
- Odin (pccode, ex Nova France, late96-03/97)
- Xbarr (code, late96-98)
- Toaster (code, ex Bonzai Brothers, -notmembanymore-)
- United Kingdom
- Hybrid (sysop 'DIGITAL CANDY' EHQ, early97)
- Qix (swap, ex Flying Cows Inc, new late97)
- C-Quence (music, 12/94)
Gods was originally a French demo group, which also eventually got good divisions in Norway and Germany. The group died around march 1998, as a result of several very important members leaving. First Sixpack left for Haujobb, then German swapper, trader, packer and sysop of their WHQ 'LOS ENDOS', Ghandy (ex Bonzai Brothers, late96-early97), decided to end his double membership to a Darkage-only member. Next Caramel left the group, with no certain destination, and English trader Lithium (ex Eltech, new late96) left the scene. After their death was a fact, English graphician Wade (ex Eltech, new late96) joined Nerve Axis. XBarr has, though it was stated so elsewhere, not left the scene. He has however, most probably begun working as a coder on the PC rather than for the Amiga anymore. I believe he is now in Syndrome on the PC.
Check out Bridgeclaw's homepage (http://members.xoom.com/bridgeclaw/) for some amazing pieces of art! Just CHECK out his latest work, seems like paintbrush - great!!
- German musician The Loop left for Artwork in December.
- In April Xanth was kicked out of the French section, and they announced that Wilsh was never a member since they don't allow doublemembs anymore. French graphician Geist (06/96) left to be a Balance-only member late in the year. News in Ethic's "X-Files #11" [11/96] that Ghandy and Sixpack had left for Syndrome were incorrect.
- Artwork's "Generation #24" [04/97] reported that Norwegian Typhoon/Avalon (gfx) joined.
- English sysop Zoltrix ('SPACED OUT', new late97) left in February.
- Norwegian graphician Bridgeclaw doublejoined Darkage early in the year.
- Norwegian sysop Sealapex ('PITSTOP'/'CLIFFHANGER' WHQ, 11/94-late96) sold his Amiga, so he left the scene. 'LOS ENDOS' is the new WHQ, 'DIGITAL CANDY' the new EHQ.
- Norwegian coder Zytrox' (Morten Brudvik) code for "Jurassic Pack" is still being used, long after he has left the scene, and even Norway!
- See Gods (group)/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
Chip In Paris #2 (musicdisk)
- "Suburban Terrorist" by Clawz/Bomb.
Apocalypse (1992, 08.08, ECS Trackmo)
- Released for the Abstract - Oxygen Summer Conference 1992 demo competition, but unplaced.
Olympe (1994, 28.12, Demo)
- 17th in The Party 4 demo competition.
Bridgeclaw's pictures are called "The God" and "The Curse", and both can also be seen in his slideshow "A Few Good Men" [06/95].
DISC #10 (1995, 10.04, Diskmag)
BBSTro (1995, 14.04, Intro)
- Released at The Gathering '95.
Bridgeclaw's title picture is called "Pitstop", and can also be seen in his slideshow "A Few Good Men" [06/95].
A Few Good Men - A Little Slideshow (1995, 04.06, AGA Multif. Slideshow)
Worlds (1996, 27.04, Demo)
- 5th in the Saturne '96 demo competition.
Jurassic Pack #4 (1996, late, 020+ ECS Multifile Diskmag)
- "Jurassic Morning" by Coma/Three Little Elks.
Prism (1996, 28.12, Intro)
- Released at The Party 6.
Jurassic Pack #5 (1997, early, ECS Multifile Diskmag)
- Credits - Magazine
- "L'excrement" by Caramel/Gods and Sticky/Inferiors (The Player 6.1A format).
Energy - Fraction II (1997, 29.03, AGA HD File)
- XBarr (obj)
- 5th in The Gathering 95/11th in the Mekka Symposium '97 demo competition.
Jurassic Pack #6 (1997, .05, Multifile Diskmag)
Jurassic Pack #7 (Multifile Diskmag)